PLUR Baes Textbook Scholarship (Deadline: December 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- 3.0 GPA Minimum (on a 4.0 scale)
- Must be (or planning on being) a full-time student at an accredited institute of higher education. You must provide an evidence of your enrollment. This can be done through submitting a scan or photo of your student I.D.
- Providing false information or plagiarism may be grounds for immediate disqualification
- Essays must address the following topic: Identify one of the innovative EDM industry leaders (e.g. a DJ, promoter, producer, club venue, fashion brand, etc) and explain what, in your opinion, they do to maintain their edge.
- Essays must be between 500 and 1000 words.
- Essays must be your original work.
- Rich content with pictures, photos, and radios may increase your chance of winning the Scholarship.
- You essays must not use copyrighted pictures or photos in your essays.
Deadline: December 1, 2016