Who Can Apply: In order to be considered eligible for a scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in or applying for an accredited academic degree program in project management or a related field benefiting from project management, with the following order of priority:
- A child (or a stepchild) of a member of the PMI Eastern Iowa Chapter
- A resident of the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids or Eastern Iowa area attending or planning to attend any accredited college or university
- A resident of Iowa attending or planning to attend any accredited college or university
- An individual attending or planning to attend an accredited degree program at a college or university in the tri-state area (Iowa, Missouri, Illinois) or
- Any individual attending or planning to attend an accredited degree program at any college or university
Submission: To apply for this scholarship, complete the Academic Application for Undergraduates and Graduates. When you complete this application you will be considered for all academic scholarships for which you meet the criteria, so separate applications are not required for individual scholarships. The application opens on January 1 and closes on May 1. All notification of application status will be made to the email address you provide in your scholarship application.
Deadline: May 1, 2018