Who Can Apply:
- Attend an accredited Allied Health Program, Nursing Program, or Graduate Nursing Program.
- Pursue a degree or studies in allied health, nursing, or nursing faculty.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5.
- Preference will be given to LGBTQ applicants.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019