Practical Recovery’s Self-Empowerment Scholarship (Deadline: July 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Full time rising junior, junior, senior or graduate student
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Currently enrolled in any nationally accredited US school
- Students majoring in any of the social sciences, nursing, medicine and/or studies of law
Submission: Students applying for the scholarship must submit one 30-second to 2.5-minute video:
- Answering the question: “What does ‘non 12 step’ mean to you?”
- Including the applicant involved in a natural high activity
Videos must be original and created for the sole purpose of scholarship application. Videos must be uploaded to a YouTube channel with a link provided at time of application submission.
Submission of videos provides express permission for Practical Recovery to use any portion of the video for marketing and/or educational purposes.
Deadline: July 1, 2016