Who Can Apply: Eligible students must be current or former scholarship recipients from the Latino Scholarship Program. This scholarship is meant to subsidize an education abroad experience for a student that demonstrates financial need as documented by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and must have a minimum 3.0 GPA as calculated by USF. This scholarship will be one-time award to one student at $1,000 a year.
- Required to be current or former scholarship recipients of Latino Scholarship Program.
- For continuing undergraduate, graduate, transfer student
- Available to all majors
- Minimum GPA=3.0
- Financial need must be documented by FAFSA
- Any USF campus
- Education Abroad Scholarship Application (use one scholarship application; the review committee will determine eligibility for individual scholarships)
- A 500 word statement of intent
- A letter of recommendation
- Unofficial Transcript
- Cost Estimate Form for Non-USF programs
- Statement of Financial Need
- Students must have committed to the program of choice and must have paid required deposits.
Deadline: November 1, 2015