Who Can Apply:
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to a college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of LightroomPresets.com are not eligible to participate.
Submission: Carefully research and compose an essay style Adobe Lightroom tutorial of 800 to 1,000 words, with screenshots and photos included to illustrate your points on one of the following topics. Use proper grammar and punctuation.
Choose a topic below for your tutorial essay:
- How Lightroom has changed Photography
- Lightroom techniques for Fall, Winter or Spring photos
- How to re-touch skin in Lightroom for photographers
- How to apply a cinematic look to photographs using Lightroom
Deadline: December 15, 2017