Who Can Apply:
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to a college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of PhotoshopActions.com are not eligible to participate.
Submission: Carefully research and compose an essay style Adobe Photoshop tutorial of 800 to 1,000 words, with screenshots and photos included to illustrate your points on one of the following topics. Use proper grammar and punctuation.
Choose a topic below for your tutorial essay:
- How Photoshop has changed photography
- How to re-touch skin in Photoshop for photographers
- Favorite tips for enhancing color in Photoshop
- Three must-know Photoshop overlays ideas for adding WOW to your portraits
Deadline: April 15, 2017