Prina Family Scholarship (Deadline: March 30, 2018)
Who Can Apply: The Prina Family’s goal is to provide a scholarship for students who graduate from a public high school in Graham County, Arizona with the following criteria:
- Must be a graduating high school senior or graduate from a traditional district public high school in Graham County, Arizona. (No charters, private schools or home-schooled graduates.)
- Preference for students who demonstrate financial need, as determined by the FAFSA.
- Attending a college or university following high school graduation.
- Minimum high school unweighted GPA of 3.25.
- SAT or ACT scores strongly recommended.
- Student in any field of study at any undergraduate level with a minimum of 2 semesters before college graduation..
- Selection will be based on characteristics of leadership, academic achievement, community involvement, the concepts and organization of essays, references and financial need.
- Identify a risk you have taken or ethical dilemma you have faced, and describe how it changed you. (Please limit your response to 500 words.)
- Which leadership positions or roles have you held in high school and/or community organizations? Which has been most important to you and why? (Please limit your response to 300 words.)
- Is there additional information that you would like to share with the committee? (Please limit your response to 300 words.)
Deadline: March 30, 2018