Who Can Apply: To be eligible for the scholarship, you’ll need to write an essay on a specific prompt detailed below as well as provide the necessary documentation. You must meet four criteria:
- You need to live in the United States or have a mailing address within the United States.
- You must be attending your first year of college or graduate school or planning to attend your first year.
- Transfer students can apply if they’re new to the university.
- The school you’re attending must be in the United States.
- Finally, you must attach a digital copy (scan, photo, or screencap) of your college acceptance letter that includes the letterhead to your application email. If you don’t have a copy of your acceptance letter that you can scan/take a photo of, we accept the following:
- A photo or screencap of an email stating you have been accepted as a first-year student.
- A scan, photo, or screencap of your first set of courses, clearly stating that this is your first year.
- A scan, photo, or screencap of your transcripts.
Submission: To receive the scholarship, you’ll need to write a 500+ word essay on the prompt below:
“You’re designing an area for people to live. Talk about what it’s known for, how the people are, and what the environment is like. Is it a bustling city known for technological advancements? What kind? Or is it a cozy town known for having the best local food? What’s the culture like? What do its inhabitants value and why?”
Deadline: July 16, 2021
Learn More: https://www.princelawfirm.net/scholarship/