PrizeRebel College Scholarship (Deadline: March 17, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a U.S citizen
- Must be thirteen years old or older.
- Must be a student currently enrolled at a high school or an accredited two or four year university or college in the United States within the current academic year (2016-2017) or planning to enroll in the upcoming academic year (2017-2018).
- If you are selected as the winner, you must additionally submit your mailing address and phone number. In addition, you will need to provide the name of the school you are attending with proof of acceptance or enrollment.
Submission: The three open-ended short essay questions are:
- Why is saving money important to you? How have your own experiences shaped that perception?
- How do you want to make the world a better place? What steps are you currently taking to get there?
- Please tell us about a time that you volunteered. How has this experience changed you?
Deadline: March 17, 2017
Learn More: https://www.prizerebel.com/scholarship.php