Probst Law Office Scholarship (Deadline: August 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship program is available to undergraduate, graduate, and law school students, as well as incoming college freshmen.
- The candidate must be in good academic standing with at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Applicants must submit a 500+ word essay responding to one of the following prompts (applicants will be judged on the best-reasoned response, not on the position of the applicant):
- Provide a well-reasoned argument about whether a specific policy (of your choosing) in the criminal justice system is unjust and requires reform, or is just and should stay the same.
- Provide a well-reasoned argument defending or critiquing the criminalization of drug possession in the United States.
- Applicants must include their name, address, and the name of the school they are attending or planning to attend.
Deadline: August 1, 2016
Learn More: Probst Law Office Scholarship