Who Can Apply:
– Applicants must be enrolled in an Instrumentation or Automation program at an accredited college, university, or trade school
– ProComSol employees and relatives are not eligible
– Scholarships are paid directly to the winner’s educational institution
– Applicant must be a US citizen or legal US resident
– Application deadline is June 1, 2020.
– Scholarship winner will be announced on July 1, 2020 and monies awarded for the fall 2020 school term.
Submission: The applicant must submit a short essay on the Benefits of Mobile Device Tools.
Deadline: June 1, 2020