Who Can Apply:
* Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
* Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
* Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
* Be enrolling at Purdue University as a full-time college freshman at the time of receiving the scholarship.
* Be a female student pursuing a degree in engineering at Purdue University.
* Applicants must submit via UNCF’s online scholarship application portal by July 6, 2021. All parts of the application must be completed and submitted by the deadline.
* One letter of recommendation from a non-family member
* Essay – Applicants must submit a one-page personal statement online, regarding the student’s career goal interest
Deadline: July 6, 2021