Who Can Apply:
- Active Golden Key Member in good standing and is regularly involved with Golden Key.
- Maintains a minimum GPA of 3.75 or better.
- This is an exclusive scholarship and students must be a Golden Key member whose home institution are located in Australia, Bahamas, Canada, New Zealand or the United States.
- Students must have maintained the GPA that qualified them for the top 15% at their university at the time of joining Golden Key.
- Students must have a TOFL score of 71 for international students or are proficient in the Italian language.
- Students must meet the Sant’Anna program requirements.
- Students must be fluent in English or Italian for the classroom.
- For successful completion of the program, students must provide a personal statement via blog or vlog about their experience during their semester abroad.
Deadline: June 30, 2018