Who Can Apply:
1. Applicants must be enrolled for the September 2016 semester, full-time at a recognized, Canadian or American post-secondary college or university.
2. Applications must be enrolled at the undergraduate level in an engineering program.
3. Applicants must have Canadian or American citizenship.
4. Applicants must demonstrate high academic performance by submitting a copy of their high-school transcripts.
5. Applicants must demonstrate financial need and be eligible to receive financial aid.
6. You are not eligible if you have already received the award in a previous year.
7. Employees and family members of Progressive Automations are not eligible to participate.
Submission: Write a 1,000 word essay detailing why you think you’re best suited for the award. Let us know about your academic achievements, your drive to succeed as an engineer, your passion for the field, your personal achievements, your educational expectations for the future and what you think the next ten years of your professional life will look like.
Fill out an application form and send it to us, along with the written essay and a copy of your high-school transcripts.
Deadline: April 15, 2016
Learn More: Progressive Automations Scholarship