The Project Purple Scholarship (Deadline: April 30, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- – All applicants MUST be, or have been, diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, or have an immediate family member who has, or had, pancreatic cancer. This includes applicants applying for both the general and alumni scholarship types.
- – Student must have an overall GPA of 3.25 or higher to apply.
- – No former recipient of this scholarship may apply again.
- – Student must be enrolled in a university or college by the start of the 2016 fall semester.
- – Only undergraduate and graduate students may apply.
- – If applying using the Alumni Scholarship form, you must be, or be related to, a Project Purple Alum.
- – Applicant may only submit ONE application. Do not attempt to apply for both application types.
- 1. Provide proof of pancreatic cancer in their immediate family (parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts and uncles), OR themselves.
- 2. Submit transcripts or an academic history showing at least two years of academic progress. E.g. If you will be a college sophomore starting in the fall, you must provide a record of your college freshman semester, as well as your last year of high school.
- 3. Submit a letter of recommendation. Must be from a respected, non-relative source, such as a volunteer coordinator, professor, employer, etc.
- 4. Complete the appropriate application in full (links below).
Deadline: April 30, 2016