Protector of Rights Scholarship (Deadline: July 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students; and high school seniors (and students who possess a GED) who have been accepted to or enrolled in an accredited program.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing and have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Scholarship award can be used for books, tuition and any relevant fees or costs for attending school.
- Applicant’s essay should describe the applicant’s prior and current commitments to planning for a future career in which they will be able to protect people’s rights
Submission: Answer the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
– What experience/s have most informed your desire to pursue a career that will help you to uphold the rights of innocent people and victims?
– How do you plan to use your education to help you to get a job through which you will be able to protect the rights of those who are not being protected?
Deadline: July 15, 2018