Who Can Apply: To qualify for the PTSD Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be in the process of enrolling in undergraduate education or currently enrolled in a college or university
- Submit an essay based on the criteria listed below
- Include an unofficial transcript
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the contest
- Your essay must focus on the topic of PTSD, a subject that remains near to the heart of New Yorkers affected by 9/11. More specifically, your paper should center on deconstructing one or more of the misunderstandings surrounding PTSD.
- Approaches to the essay may vary, as you may choose to take a policy-focused stance or a more expository tact. You are free to use any anecdotes, statistics, or other relevant research. The winning paper will be well-organized and engaging.
- All submissions must be limited to 750 words or less. Your essay must be sent in a PDF format along with your application.
Deadline: December 15, 2021