Who Can Apply:
– High school seniors in their 2017-2018 academic year who are graduating in June, 2018.
– Must be attending one of the following high schools:
- Wakefield High School
- J.E.B. Stuart High School
- St. Michaels High School
– Documented financial need- a typical recipient’s family income usually does not exceed $60,000, although special circumstances are definitely considered.
– Attendance at a four-year accredited college or university beginning Fall 2018 (or a community college with plans to transfer to a 4-year college or university)
– Demonstrated academic preparation to attend college
– Demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to achieve academic and personal goals
– Demonstrated quality involvement with others via work, school, family or in the community
– Student Work – Preference is given to students who have worked during their time in high school.
Deadline: February 28, 2018