Who Can Apply: Applicants must have a parent or stepparent who has been a full-time employee of Quality Printing for not less than five years prior to the application.
High School Seniors:
- Will graduate from a high school in the Berkshire Taconic region in good academic standing as evidenced by SAT scores, class rank and overall grades.
- Can show significant evidence of a contribution to society during high school such as volunteering with local non-profit agencies or other community involvement, leadership and involvement with school activities, receiving education/community awards.
- Will be accepted to a two year or four year college or university. This may include vocational schools, trade schools, apprenticeships, or colleges.
- Are currently enrolled in an accredited academic post secondary program.
- Are students in good standing, generally evidenced by a 2.5 or higher GPA.
Deadline: April 1, 2016
Learn More: Quality Printing Scholarship