Quirk Law Firm Foster Child College Scholarship (Deadline: December 30, 2015)
Who Can Apply: This scholarship is available to incoming freshmen and college students who are currently or were placed in foster care, placed into a ward, group home, or private home of a state-certified caregiver/ foster parent and who will attend a college, community college, 4-year college/university or law school.
- – Must currently be placed or have been placed in foster care (placed into a ward, group home, or private home of a state-certified caregiver/ foster parent). Proof of placement in foster care is required.
- – The scholarship is due by December 30, 2015.
- – ANY INCOMPLETE OR LATE SCHOLARSHIPS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- – The scholarship is a one-time award of $2,000.
- – A transcript with counselor or school representative signature must be submitted for consideration.
- – Winner will be notified via mail and our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- – Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes with this application.
Deadline: December 30, 2015
Learn More: Quirk Law Firm Foster Child College Scholarship