Who Can Apply:
- 14 years or older.
- Accepted to or enrolled in a high school, college or university in the United States.
Submission: An essay between a 1,000 and 1,500 words that provides an answer to the following questions:
- How is smoking hurting individuals and the society as a whole?
- Society takes a much stricter stance on a lot of less harmful substances – why is smoking still largely off the radar of most governments?
- How can we tackle the smoking epidemic? What would be our best course of action in the fight against smoking and why do you believe it would work
- How do you imagine a smoke-free world and how does it differ from the world we live in today?
- If you could offer current smokers one piece of advice, what would it be
Deadline: May 31, 2018
Learn More: https://ecigarettereviewed.com/scholarship/