Ralph W. Young Family Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Bethlehem-Center High School, Charleroi Area High School, or Ringgold High School.
- Applicant must be accepted at a public post-secondary educational facility within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in any field of study.
- Applicant must have maintained a minimum grade point average of 3.0 throughout high school.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need and good citizenship.
- Students selected to receive a scholarship as a graduating senior may be eligible for up to three subsequent year scholarships provided they maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 at a public post-secondary educational facility in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding the importance of good citizenship.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019