Ramapo College of New Jersey Research/Field-Based Study Abroad Scholarship (Deadline: October 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Ramapo College Research/Field-Based Study Abroad Scholarships are available only to full-time, matriculating students at Ramapo College of New Jersey.
- Applicants must be applying to an approved program as listed on the Ramapo College study abroad website’s program directory; this program must have at least a 3 credit research/field-based component
- International Students are eligible to apply, but the committee may request additional information from you regarding unmet financial need.
- Applicants are only eligible to receive a maximum number of 2 study abroad scholarship awards for each term abroad, for a maximum of two terms during their Ramapo academic career.
- Applicants should have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 from Ramapo College.
- Applicants must have completed 32 college credits; at least 16 of which must have been taken at Ramapo College.
Deadline: October 1, 2015