Randall & Stump PLLC 2019 Scholarship Contest (Deadline: May 31, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or law school located in the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrate good character and strong motivation despite challenges.
- A completed application form
- A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript (Unofficial copies are acceptable)
- A typed essay of 300-500 words exploring the assigned topic of how it can be accomplished and how you can help.
Deadline: May 31, 2019
Learn More: https://www.federaldefensenc.com/scholarship/