Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must have secured a place on an undergraduate or postgraduate programme, whether full-time or part-time, at a recognised higher learning institution in the UK or the US.
- Demonstrable entrepreneurial attitude and leadership skills.
- Clear evidence of the need for additional financial support.
- A copy of the letter of acceptance from your university or college.
- An 800-word essay discussing the way in which our scholarship could help you work toward or develop your entrepreneurial idea. (There is no set format for this essay: we simply ask that you explain why you feel you’re deserving of the scholarship, and how you would make use of the additional funding.)
Deadline: August 28, 2020