Who Can Apply:
- Children and spouses of local and state government employees who have died in the line of duty may apply for the ICMA-RC Public Employee Memorial Scholarship Fund.
- The applicant must provide a letter from the deceased employee’s place of work.
- The applicant must currently attend or plan to attend school full-time at an accredited two-year community college, four-year accredited university, or vocational school at the time of application.
- Study can be at the undergraduate, graduate, or technical level.
- Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, disability, or national origin.
Deadline: March 15, 2020