Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
- Download and complete the scholarship application form Download
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Make a top ten list of why you love science
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
Deadline: December 11, 2015
Learn More: R&D Systems Scholarship