R&D Systems Scholarship (Deadline: July 17, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
- Download and complete the scholarship application form
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Submit a 140 character statement/tweet on your favorite invention
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
Deadline: July 17, 2017