Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field (Life Science, Medical Science, Health Science)
- Open to all levels of education above high school
- Open for students studying in a college/university within the US, Canada, and European Countries only.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment at time of application (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma).
- Fill out the scholarship application form
- Upload the required documents
Deadline: December 10, 2020