Who Can Apply:
- Applicant can be anyone who has been accepted to attend a technical school or approved post-secondary institution, including a high school senior, military member, or current post-secondary student.
- Applicant can be a full-time student or part-time student and must be able to prove they are a U.S. or Canadian citizen.
- The university or college experience is both a challenging and rewarding one. In a 1000-word essay, explain why you want a career in your chosen industry and what you think it takes to be successful in this highly competitive and evolving world.
- Answers should include personal motivations and experiences that have led to your career choice, and what your plans are for the future.
- In addition to your essay, please include a link to a video of yourself explaining your answers. The video must be 5-10 minutes in length and should act as a supplement to your submitted essay. We know this can be challenging but simply discuss the key points in your essay and just be yourself.
Deadline: October 15, 2020
Learn More: https://www.rdcpaving.com/scholarship-program/