Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior of Washington High School.
- Applicant must be accepted at a post-secondary college or university to major in education.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript and have a grade point average of at least 3.0 since the ninth grade.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019