Who Can Apply:
1. School Year: High School Senior, College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior
2. Minimum GPA: 3.3
3. U.S. Citizenship: US Citizen
4. Specific medical condition: Lymphedema Patient
How to Apply:
1. Completed Scholarship Application (Download it on site)
2. Proof of Enrollment from College/University
3. High School or College Transcript
4. Essay of no more than 500 words highlighting how you have overcome the challenges of lymphedema to excel in school, extracurricular activities, responsibilities at home, and anything else you want to mention!
5. Please submit all application materials to [email protected]
Scholarship Amount: $250.00
Number of Scholarships Offered: 1
Deadline: Friday, July 1, 2016
Other Comments: The Rebounder Zone Lymphedema Scholarship was started to award young people living with lymphedema with a bit of financial help to go towards their college studies. Many of our customers suffer with lymphatic related conditions, and this is our small way to give something back to the community of patients and supporters who live with lymphedema everyday. While $250 isn’t much, we hope this helps with books or supplements applicants’ other financial support.