Who Can Apply: In 2009, the Reeda Fullington CVT Scholarship was established by family and friends for students who are enrolled in the Cardiovascular Technology Program at Santa Fe College. Mrs. Fullington was loved by both the community and fellow employees. She was an inspiration to everyone that knew her; she was the Director of the CVT Program at Santa Fe College.
- Student must have 2.5 GPA
- Full time (12 credit hours) enrollment
- Alachua or Bradford County Resident
- Student must be enrolled in the CVT Program
- Pursuing A.S. (Associate in Science) degree for Cardiovascular Technology
Deadline: October 15, 2019