Who Can Apply:
- You must be a citizen of the United States.
- You must demonstrate plans to enroll for admission‚ or have proof of current full-time enrollment at an accredited institution. If you have not yet received your acceptance into college or law school‚ you may still apply‚ but the scholarship will not be released without proof of acceptance and enrollment.
- Your GPA must meet a minimum score of 3.0.
- A completed Legal Scholarship Application (provided on our website).
- A 650 word essay on what goals he or she hopes to accomplish through eventual employment in the legal field.
- A valid transcript (high school or college) reflecting current academic standing, including at least a 3.0 GPA, and proof of acceptance and/or enrollment.
Deadline: July 1, 2016
Learn More: Reiff and Bily Legal Scholarship