The Reiter & Walsh, P.C. Annual Birth Injury Scholarship (Deadline: July 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Be a U.S citizen or permanent resident
- Applicant must not be a past, present or future client of Reiter & Walsh, P.C.
- Applicant must:
- Be currently enrolled in high school, college, or a graduate program and
- Have either personally sustained a birth injury or have an immediate family member affected by a birth injury, or be influenced in another explainable way by birth injury, neonatal injury, or disability.
- Have a GPA of at least 2.75
- A completed application
- Academic records
- Evidence of diagnosis from doctor or medical center (if applicable)
- Essay or creative project about birth injuries
- A short explanation of what applicant plans to do with funds if received
Deadline: July 31, 2017