Who Can Apply:
- Be a U.S citizen or permanent resident.
- A law student at an accredited U.S. law school or an undergraduate/ graduate student at an accredited U.S. university who sustained an injury at birth or has an immediate family member (brother, sister, mother or father) affected by a birth injury.
- Enrolled as a full time student and have a current GPA of at least 3.0.
- A completed application (click here for the Birth Injury Caring For Life Application Form),
- An essay of 1 to 3 typed pages describing the birth injury sustained by the student or his/her family member and how it has affected the student’s life.
- A certified copy of the student’s transcript confirming that eligibility requirements above are met.
Deadline: July 31, 2015
Learn More: Reiter & Walsh Scholarship