Who Can Apply:
- Must be a student at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S
- Enrolled at the undergraduate level or your final year of high school
- Aged seventeen (17) years or older
- First & last name, email address & phone number on the top of your entry’s document.
- A Short Comedic Story (500-1000 words) related to disability. It could be anecdote about a close member, someone at school and even yourself. It has to be a real life story, something that happened to you in the past and you have to describe how it changed your life.
- A proof that the participant is a student of the school. Copy of application (with the date visible)
Deadline: December 15, 2017