Renewable Energy & Sustainability Scholarship (Deadline: September 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply: The Green Coast Scholarship Program is open for undergraduate or graduate students from accredited colleges or universities in the United States.
- To apply, submit a 750-word minimum essay that answers the prompt: What is one way that you believe others can live a more sustainable lifestyle? What are 10 pieces of sustainability advice no one will give you?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student at accredited colleges or universities in the United States of America.
- Your essay must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must not exceed four thousand (4,000) words.
- By submitting your article, you give us the right to the content in your article. All decisions of the assessors are final.
Deadline: September 15, 2019
Learn More: https://greencoast.org/scholarship/