Who Can Apply: All eligible participants must be a currently enrolled full-time college freshman, sophomore, or junior in the United States.
1) Depending on which applies to you, complete one of the two quick surveys below:
2) Choose one of the three prompts below to answer in 400 – 600 words.
• Why is Eye Contact so Important when Interacting with Others?
• Imagine You Had the Ability to See for the First Time. Describe Your First Day with Sight.
• In What Ways Do Contact Lenses Improve Overall Quality of Life?
Deadline: April 15, 2016
Learn More: Replace My Contacts Academic Scholarship