Who Can Apply: Republic Airways Holdings will award a $5000 scholarship to a female commercial pilot pursuing a professional pilot career.
- Candidates will be evaluated on academic standing, personal accomplishments, teamwork, leadership skills, and airmanship.
- Scholarship recipient will also be guaranteed a First Officer interview upon attainment of the company’s hiring requirements.
- Applicants must meet all WAI scholarship requirements and guidelines and must also be a commercial-rated pilot.
- In addition to the qualities and information above, your essay must also include why Republic Airways is the applicants employer of choice.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizen or permanent residents of the U.S.
- two (one-page) recommendation letters
- typed, descriptive 500-word essay
- professional résumé
- copies of all aviation and medical certificates and the last three pages of your pilot logbook (if applying for flight scholarships). Other applicable information as requested for each specific award/grant/scholarship.
Deadline: November 12, 2018