Who Can Apply: To provide scholarship support for active church members who reside in the city of Cleveland or one of its bordering suburbs who plan to enroll in an accredited college or university in pursuit of higher education.
- Be enrolled or accepted at an accredited, Pell-eligible educational institution offering courses toward a degree or certificate or certification in vocational or technical training
- Be a resident of the city of Cleveland or one of its bordering suburbs
- Be enrolled or accepted at full-time status (a minimum 12 credit hours per term)
- Have a high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade-point average (GPA) on a 4.0 grade scale
- Be an active church member, endorsed by a letter of reference from your pastor
Deadline: March 15, 2020