Revenue River Marketing Scholarship (Deadline: May 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply: High school seniors who have been accepted to or students who are currently enrolled in a college, trade school, or university.
Submission: 800-1,000 word blog post about one of the topics below.
- How has technology changed the face of marketing through the years?
- Based on marketing trends and developments during the last five years how will marketing change over the next five years?
- What impact has Internet marketing had on society?
- A website is now as much the face of a corporation as their storefront or television commercials have been in the past, using examples, what are two poor web designs and how could they be improved?
- A lot of creativity goes into any kind of marketing, whether it be inbound or outbound, but creativity is only a portion of a campaign, what else goes into a succcessful marketing campaign?
Deadline: May 1, 2017
Learn More: https://www.revenueriver.co/scholarship