Reverie Innovation Scholarship (Deadline: November 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be a current undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in an engineering, science, or design program at an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA at the time of application.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their transcripts and an essay.
Submission: In 1,000 words or fewer, please answer one and only one of the following questions:
- Design and technology work more closely together than ever before. In what ways do you think art and technology compliment each other in the creative process, and in what ways do they differ or create conflict?
- Explore the relationship between design and the natural environment. How do designers draw from nature to create beautiful and functional art in living spaces?
- Choose the invention that you think has had the most positive impact on our world and explain why you chose that invention and why it was so essential.
- Choose one quotation from an artist, engineer, inventor or entrepreneur that defines who you are and explain why that quotation describes you.
Deadline: November 15, 2016
Learn More: http://www.reverie.com/wp/scholarship