Who Can Apply:
- 1. Must be an undergraduate student at an accredited university with in the U.S.
- 2. Must be attending a 2- or 4- year college during the 2017-18 school year.
- 3. Minimum cumulative GPA must be 3.3/4.0.
- 4. Applicants must be in the process of applying to, or accepted to, a study abroad program that is eligible for credit from the student’s home institution.
Submission: The essays must each be 250 words or less, typed, and address these topics:
- Essay #1: How does study abroad fit into your academic and career goals?
- Essay #2: What is your ideal travel itinerary – for any length of time and to any number of destinations – and why?
Deadline: November 15, 2017
Learn More: https://www.rewardexpert.com/scholarship