Who Can Apply:
1. Must be a student at an accredited university within the U.S.
2. Must be attending a 2- or 4- year college during the 2016-17 school year.
3. Minimum cumulative GPA must be 3.3/4.0.
4. Applicants must be in the process of applying to, or accepted for, a study abroad program that is eligible for credit from the student’s home institution.
How to Apply:
Fill out the short biographical information on the landing page and upload all required documents at the same time:
– 2 Essays
– Copy of oﬀicial transcript with school seal (high school or college)
– Recommendation letter by teacher/guidance counselor on school letterhead/signed/dated/ and include their contact information (max. 1 page)
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 2
Deadline: April 15, 2017
Learn More: https://www.rewardexpert.com/scholarship