Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be graduating from the Webutuck Jr./Sr. High School in good standing and must be planning to enter an educational institution of higher learning with the avowed decision to further study art.
- Applicants must, in the considered judgment of their teachers, show evidence of creativity and originality in their artwork.
- Applicants must present a portfolio of work, entirely original, which may include independent projects completed outside the classroom.
Submission: The committee will review requests for scholarships according to the following criteria:
- The student’s demonstrated ability and devotion to the study of the visual arts.
- The student’s efforts and ambitions to achieve their goals.
Deadline: April 1, 2018
Amount: $500 to $1,000