Who Can Apply:
- The Richard and Elizabeth Dean Scholarship awards two scholarships in the preferred amount of $5,000 each year for up to four consecutive years to graduating high school students.
- The selection process shall be based on academic merit with an initial minimum GPA of 4.0.
- Renewal is conditional upon maintenance of a GPA of 3.25.
- This scholarship is renewable only after review and approval of the annual official transcript.
- Renewal transcript must be submitted to the Office of the Reporter General by July 1 of the year of renewal or the scholarship is forfeited.
Deadline: February 15, 2020
Learn More: https://dar.academicworks.com/opportunities/89