Who Can Apply:
- Any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- The scholarship candidate must be able to demonstrate their passion towards civil justice through volunteer, professional and/or educational experiences.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above
1. Essay Respond to the following question in 1,000 words or less:
What can be done to influence society in a way that will ensure that ALL people have access to our civil justice system and the protections that are supposed to be provided to them under the law? What steps have you taken and/or are you planning to take to positively influence society to uphold all people’s rights to the civil justice system?
2. An updated resume
3. A current unofficial transcript
Deadline: August 1, 2018