Who Can Apply:
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must be a Richland College student
- Must have an interest in playing or studying the Native American flute or other indigenous flutes
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award
- Scholarship is open to all students, however preference to Native Americans so long as such preference does not significantly detract from DCCCD’s nondiscriminatory policies
- Must answer the supplemental question –
Describe your interest and experience with the Native American flute and/or other indigenous flutes.
- Recipient must maintain a 2.5 GPA to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a reduction or loss of scholarship benefits.
- Recipient is invited to perform at one recital series at Richland College
Submission: Describe your interest and experience with the Native American flute and/or other indigenous flutes.
Deadline: August 31, 2015
Learn More: Richard W. Payne Scholarship